My purpose of travel and required documents
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your "purpose of travel". We are able to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category.
HOW TO APPLY
How do I apply for a Visa to Greece?
- Have you checked all of the requirements prior to applying for your visa?
- You know your purpose of travel and have already checked all requirements. Complete the online application form from this website only and print it. Postal applications are not accepted.
COMPLETE OUR ONLINE FORM
- Time to schedule an appointment at the GVCW Visa Application Center for Greece to submit your application. You should submit your visa application no more than 90 days prior to your date of travel. Please ensure that you print your Appointment Letter and bring it with you at the Visa Application Center.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
TRACK AND COLLECT
I successfully submitted the application form. How do I proceed?
- If you have already submitted an application for a visa at the GVCW Visa Application Center for Greece in the Republic of Sri Lanka, you can now track your application.
TRACK YOUR APPLICATION
- It is time for you to collect your passport at the GVCW Visa Application Center for Greece. Make sure to meet all necessary requirements in order to collect your passport.
COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT